Wednesday, February 17, 2010
7:56 PM | Posted by Sweep Commander | Edit Post
Likes: Seeds. Bird feeders that contain seeds. Tiny bites of fruit. Charlie Darwin for blowing us the f%@# up. Singing. The feeling of being sung to.
Dislikes: How mean birds lay their eggs in our nests. How when we notice and destroy their eggs, the mean birds come back and ruin our nests. Tiny bugs that bite. Bacteria.
Undeterred by the sounds of a low flying plane, an Alcatraz house finch declares its love for you.
- Our peregrine pair: Birders love them. Birds do no...
- Fem peregrine takes a pigeon
- Falcon News and Lucky the WEGU!
- Feeding Frenzy!
- Bird Census: House Finch
- A MAGANRORD Valentine
- Happy Valentines Day from the Birds of MAGANRORD!
- Welcome To Hell: A Brief Primer On WEGU Social Rea...
- Tomb of the Cormorants!
- Where to begin?
- MAGANRORD BIRD CENSUS: Double-Crested Cormorant
- Midweek Mystery Meal
- ▼ February (12)