Friday, May 14, 2010
10:00 PM | Posted by Sweep Commander | Edit Post
Likes: Intelligence tests suggesting they might be among the smartest of nonhuman animals, carrion, tiny animals, infrequent tool use, nuts.
Dislikes: The West Nile virus, which has reduced the American crow population by half.
- Alcatraz has babies! Cuteness overload!
- It's here...
- Rehash: Alcatraz is an awful place for geese to br...
- Now, we wait...
- A call to experts: is this the head of a juvenile ...
- Oh, bloody murder
- Mommy, what is "stacking"? Also, babies, babies, b...
- the tales that odd plumage will tell you
- Bird Census: American crow
- Update on our brave young falcon, raven news
- is the last Alcatraz gosling too big to fail?
- Young ravens hatch, parents behave cryptically (an...
- Gull fights revisited
- ▼ May (13)